Terms of Service
- Pipelinehost.net welcomes all legal websites but excludes any site which promotes intolerance of any kind, hatred and prejudice. Billing is by PayPal subscription, Western Union or MoneyGram.
- It is the sole responsibility of website owners who use the services of pipelinehost.net to back up their own sites. Pipelinehost.net and its owners are not responsible for any loss of data, information, photos, videos,etc.
- Pipelinehost.net provides 99% uptime service.
- Pipelinehost.net customers may not use the pieplinehost.net network to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network, or account. This includes, but is not limited to, accessing data not intended for the customer, logging into a server or account the customer is not expressly authorized to access, password cracking, probing the security of other networks or directly violating the security policy of another organization. Customers are also not allowed to interfere or deny service to any user, host, or network by flooding, mail bombing, or attempts to overload or crash the host network. Any violation of the network guidelines set forth will result in deactivation of your account.
- Mass Mailings. Pipelinehost.net has a zero tolerance policy on SPAM, Junk E-mail or UCE. Spam, Junk-mail and UCE are defined as: the sending of the same, or substantially similar, unsolicited electronic mail message, whether commercial or not, to more than one recipient. A message is considered unsolicited if it is posted in violation of a newsgroup charter or if it is sent to a recipient who has not requested or invited the message. UCE also includes e-mail with forged headers, compromised mail server relays, and false contact information. This prohibition extends to the sending of unsolicited mass mailings from another service, which in any way implicates the use of the Crazy Web Hosting servers and/or network. Violation of the above terms will result in one or all of the following:
- A warning from Pipelinehost.net personnel by E-Mail or Telephone.
- Removal of DNS for the advertised/originating site
- Temporary shutdown of the website/server or a block on outgoing mail
- Permanent disconnection of service WITHOUT REFUND.
- Repeat violation of the above terms will result in the following actions:
- Immediate disconnection of service with no re-activation
- A $2000.00 USD fee assessed and charged to your account for violation.
- Absolutely NO REFUNDS for ANY REASON AT ALL.
- Additional $50 USD fee charged to your account per E-Mail sent after notification.
- If your actions have caused Pipelinehost.net servers or IP Addresses to be placed on ANY blackhole lists and other mail filtering software systems used by ISP’s and Web Hosting companies around the world, you will be assessed a $1000 USD charge to your account and $250 USD per hour for administrative charges incurred to remove and protect our servers and/or IP Addresses. If you have further questions about our mass mailing policy, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mailing Lists: Our mass mailing rules also apply to mailing lists, list servs, or mailing services you may contract with. Our policy is the following: An acceptable mailing list will be focused at a target audience that has voluntarily signed up for your e-mail information or that has made their e-mail address available for distribution of information from you. Your own list servs in which customers have signed up for in the past, is a valid mailing list. If one of your members asks to be removed, please remove them as soon as feasibly possible. Internally created mailing lists are valid as long as your customers agree to receive the e-mail. Purchased mailing lists are generally a violation of the rules because you have not received authority from the recipient to send them an e-mail. The final rule to all mailing lists is simple: if your customers begin to send spam complaints to Pipelinehost.net about your e-mail, you will be bound to the terms of mass mailings listed above. If you have direct questions in reference to mailing lists, please send your question to email@example.com
- Pipelinehost.net provides webhosting services for minimal usage customers to high end video intensive data usage. webhosting is made simplified at Pipelinehost.net. Web hosting is easy at pipelinehost.net.Low cost web hosting and high end web hosting at pipelinehost.net, a member of the FJS Group.
Pipelinehsost.net is a leading international webhosting company. Pipelinehost.net provides low cost web hosting services in addition to high end services for video professionals and everyone in between. Pipelinehost.net is for business and personal used and can handle any size storage and bandwith issues. Our servers have a very high uptime percentage and are located on a major USA backbome. Pipelinehost.net servers are state of the art and are manned 24/7 with the highest level of security. Pipelinehost.net web hosting service is unparalleled. Users can pay Pipelinehost.net monthly or yearly and all users receive all Installatron applications at no extra charge.